Advantages of Filipino Martial Arts
- Healthy lifestyle
- Filipino Martial Arts is a high action workout that can be burned tons of calories during every class. Natural eating habits can become more regulated, so food cravings will disappear and you will eat less as a result.
- Body workout
- Filipino Martial Arts uses every muscle in your body, increase your stamina, tone and strengthen your muscles.
- Cardio heart benefits
- Participating in Martial Arts that can increase the activities of your heart can improve the status of your cardiovascular system.
- Weight loss
- An hour session of Martial Arts can burn 500 calories
- Muscle tone
- Martial Arts participation can increase muscle mass in your body and it will lead to increased agility and prevent obesity.
- Prevent stress
- Participating in a regular exercise routine is one of the best ways to improve your mood.
- Self Confidence
- Due to the goal setting, positive encouragement and respect for values that are part of all martial arts programs, the greatest benefit usually reported by martial arts students is greater self-confidence. You become more comfortable in all situations – whether you’re in danger or simply doing a task that takes you beyond your comfort zone — and you’ll discover you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
- Great Morals and Values
- Martial arts wisdom has it that after consistent practice, one becomes less impulsive and aggressive towards others. Filipino martial arts show the importance and meaning of great respect, morals, obligations and value of life. Patience, insight, and calmness are considered pre-requisites of good Martial Artist. This reminds students of the right attitude, a frame of mind and virtues to strive for inside and outside the gym.
- Improve Focus
- A Martial artist learns to sit with himself and see where his weaknesses are and learn what it is to be still, challenged and focused.
- Being in the gym for the whole session and interact with another martial artist member can improve your friendly behavior. And because Filipino Martial Arts Academy is International, You can build your circle of friends both locally and international.